We recognize that not everyone has dental insurance, and too often our patients get “priced out” of regular preventative dental care. We’d rather see you twice a year for cleanings than several times for emergencies. We want to help you have the healthiest mouth possible! This is why we have created our Family Dental Health Program. As an alternative to dental insurance, our office’s program is designed to make great dental care more affordable and accessible for every family. For an annual fee, members of the program receive their bi-annual preventative care – cleanings, exams and x-rays – at no additional cost, and enjoy discounted prices on all our procedures like fillings, root canals, and crowns.
Affordable annual participant fee:
Adult: $225 (a $407 value)
Teen: $175 (a $447 value)
Child, age 1-12: $99 (a $364 value)
- 2 Cleanings
- **Prophy or Perio maintenance
- 2 Complete Oral Health Exams
- 1 Set of Back Teeth X-Rays
- 1 Set of Front Teeth X-Rays
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Intraoral Photos
- Comprehensive Gum Measurements
- Custom Comprehensive Treatment Plans
- 15% Off Any Dental Services
- 15% OFF all other dental work when paid in full at time of service
- **Restrictions apply with Care Credit.
- Affordable annual participant fee
- No deductible or yearly maximums
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- No pre-authorization
- Participant fee must be paid before the first appointment. All participant fees are non-refundable.
- Participation is valid for one (1) year. Participants must pay an annual renewal fee on or before their anniversary date to receive ongoing benefits.
- Restrictions apply with Care Credit.
- Does not apply with out of office referrals, e.g., specialists.
- Non-transferable between offices.
- Towne Square Dental reserves the right to amend the program at any time.